Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
What is the difference between fixed and a float rates?
Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction.
- Pay just 1% + network fee.
- Rates freeze for 10 minutes.
- If the market rate changes by more than 1.2% before the appearance of your transaction on the blockchain network, you will be asked to make a refund or continue exchanging at the market rate.
Attention! Your transaction must be received within 10 minutes and the amount must exactly match the amount of the order. Otherwise, you will be prompted to make a refund or continue the exchange at the market rate.
The exchange rate is finally set when your transaction receives the necessary number of blockchain network confirmations. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down - less. All fair.
- Pay just 0.5% + network fee.
- The exchange will be made at the market rate, which is finally set within 10 minutes after your transaction receives the required number of confirmations in the blockchain network.
Example: you are exchanging 1 BTC for 28.37362388 ETH. With a fixed rate, you will receive exactly 28.37362388 ETH. With a float exchange rate, the amount of ETH can change both up and down. It depends on changes in the market rate.
Please note that the total network fees for sending a transaction and consolidating the funds received represent a significant part of the total exchange amount for this direction.
Your exchange for this amount can be very unprofitable.
You can read more about this problem in our article on the formation of rates.
U.S. persons cannot make an exchange on FixedFloat.com
Exchange Dogecoin to Litecoin
Exchange in 3 steps
- Enter the desired amount of Dogecoin and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the "Exchange now" button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Dogecoin to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Litecoin will be sent instantly.
What do you need to know?
What is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is a decentralized Internet currency for settlements between network users. The token is developed on the Scrypt algorithm, based on the fork of the LTC coin, called Luckycoin.
The processing speed of transactions in the Dogecoin blockchain
One of the advantages of Doge is the very fast transaction processing speed compared to other cryptocurrencies. This is due to relatively simple mining, which allows for faster block processing. The block is created once a minute, that is, 2.5 times faster than LTC.
To make an exchange, 4 confirmations are required.
Dogecoin network fee
Dogecoin has one of the lowest fee rates, while it practically does not change even when transferring large amounts. The average commission is no more than $0.01.
Litecoin — Bitcoin's first fork
Litecoin — electronic peer-to-peer cryptocurrency, created in 2011 by a former employee of Google and Charlie Lee, when creating the basis was taken the source code of bitcoin (Litecoin is a fork of Bitcoin). In the crypto community, it is often called "digital silver".
The speed and fees of the Litecoin blockchain
Litecoin is considered to be a fast blockchain, the average block exit time is 2.5 minutes.
Today, the average Litecoin transaction fee is 0.00049 LTC, which is approximately $0.03.