Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
What is the difference between fixed and a float rates?
Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction.
- Pay just 1% + network fee.
- Rates freeze for 10 minutes.
- If the market rate changes by more than 1.2% before the appearance of your transaction on the blockchain network, you will be asked to make a refund or continue exchanging at the market rate.
Attention! Your transaction must be received within 10 minutes and the amount must exactly match the amount of the order. Otherwise, you will be prompted to make a refund or continue the exchange at the market rate.
The exchange rate is finally set when your transaction receives the necessary number of blockchain network confirmations. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down - less. All fair.
- Pay just 0.5% + network fee.
- The exchange will be made at the market rate, which is finally set within 10 minutes after your transaction receives the required number of confirmations in the blockchain network.
Example: you are exchanging 1 BTC for 28.37362388 ETH. With a fixed rate, you will receive exactly 28.37362388 ETH. With a float exchange rate, the amount of ETH can change both up and down. It depends on changes in the market rate.
Please note that the total network fees for sending a transaction and consolidating the funds received represent a significant part of the total exchange amount for this direction.
Your exchange for this amount can be very unprofitable.
You can read more about this problem in our article on the formation of rates.
U.S. persons cannot make an exchange on FixedFloat.com
Exchange Binance Coin to Tron
Exchange in 3 steps
- Enter the desired amount of BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the "Exchange now" button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Tron will be sent instantly.
What do you need to know?
Binance Coin (BNB) — Binance Exchange Token
The BNB Coin cryptocurrency was released through an ICO that took place in July 2017. As a result, they raised $15 million. Binance Coin was created as an ERC20 token and originally worked on the Ethereum blockchain. But in 2019, the coin "moved" to its own blockchain. The ERC-20 standard is still adopted by the Binance exchange.
What is a Memo and do I need to specify it?
There is an additional Memo field when submitting Binance Coin. Memo is the ID of the payment. It is unique, and with its help the service identifies the sender and recipient.
In our exchanger, when sending BNB you do not need to specify Memo.
Binance Coin Blockchain Speed
An exchange requires 1 confirmation. This operation takes place in a few seconds.
TRON at a glance
TRON is a blockchain-based decentralized open source platform founded by the Chinese company TRON Foundation, which is registered in Singapore. The main cryptocurrency platform is TRONIX (TRX). For the first time, the platform became known in the summer of 2017 from the Chinese entrepreneur Justin Sun.
Transaction processing speed in the TRON blockchain
The network is capable of processing about 1,500 transactions per second. The speed will directly depend on how many users are currently making transfers. On average, it will take up to 3 minutes to confirm your transfer. As the number of active nodes increases, this time may change.