Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
What is the difference between fixed and a float rates?
Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction.
- Pay just 1% + network fee.
- Rates freeze for 10 minutes.
- If the market rate changes by more than 1.2% before the appearance of your transaction on the blockchain network, you will be asked to make a refund or continue exchanging at the market rate.
Attention! Your transaction must be received within 10 minutes and the amount must exactly match the amount of the order. Otherwise, you will be prompted to make a refund or continue the exchange at the market rate.
The exchange rate is finally set when your transaction receives the necessary number of blockchain network confirmations. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down - less. All fair.
- Pay just 0.5% + network fee.
- The exchange will be made at the market rate, which is finally set within 10 minutes after your transaction receives the required number of confirmations in the blockchain network.
Example: you are exchanging 1 BTC for 28.37362388 ETH. With a fixed rate, you will receive exactly 28.37362388 ETH. With a float exchange rate, the amount of ETH can change both up and down. It depends on changes in the market rate.
Please note that the total network fees for sending a transaction and consolidating the funds received represent a significant part of the total exchange amount for this direction.
Your exchange for this amount can be very unprofitable.
You can read more about this problem in our article on the formation of rates.
U.S. persons cannot make an exchange on FixedFloat.com
Exchange Zcash to XRP
Exchange in 3 steps
- Enter the desired amount of Zcash and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the "Exchange now" button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Zcash to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Ripple will be sent instantly.
What do you need to know?
Zcash — the first truly anonymous cryptocurrency
Zcash — a decentralized cryptocurrency developed by Zerocoin Electric Coin Company in 2016. The main feature is the ability to send truly hidden payments, which provide a high level of security and anonymization. Since the Zero-Knowledge protocol is used, the blockchain does not get full open transaction information.
There are 2 types of addresses: a z-address, which is protected by a zero-disclosure proof protocol and is anonymous, and a t-address, which is public. Today 95% of ZEC addresses are open.
Transaction processing speed on the Zcash blockchain
ZEC is a relatively fast blockchain. The average formation time of a new block is approximately 2.5 minutes, which is several times faster than Bitcoin. The developers plan to improve the software and even switch to a completely new blockchain in the future, reducing the complexity of mining. This will reduce the time to confirm one transaction to 1-5 minutes.
Zcash network fee
Cryptocurrency Zcash gained great popularity not only due to anonymity. Many users rated the extremely low fee on transfers. For example, for 2019, it did not exceed $0.0007, and the average figure was in the range of $0.0001.
XRP at a glance
Ripple is a blockchain-like payment system launched by OpenCoin Inc in 2012 that focuses on non-chargeback currency exchanges.
Ripple works not only with cryptocurrencies, but also fiat currencies and commodities. That being said, it is worth highlighting the difference in the names of Ripple and XRP. Until recently, an equal sign was put between these two names. Now, Ripple is the name of the company, and XRP is the internal cryptocurrency of the Ripple network.
Ripple account activation
If this is your first time using a Ripple account, you need to activate it. To activate a Ripple account, you need to send at least 20 XRP to it, which are frozen forever. This stock is attributed to spam protection. The purpose of the fees is to protect the network from DoS attacks, making them too expensive for hackers.
What if the Destination tag was not specified when needed?
Destination tag is the payment ID in Ripple and other coins. Many services have protection on addresses, which does not allow transactions without a tag.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the tag or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the Xrpscan service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, please write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
The advantage of XRP over competitors is that the speed of financial transactions is almost instantaneous. An interesting feature is that the speed will not be affected by either the price or the Ripple rate, and even the load on the network will not be a problem.